Our baby bottle has been carefully designed to meet the needs of both babies and parents. The bottle was specially tailored to the needs of the child and is made of borosilicate glass, which is resistant to temperature and thermal shock, among other things.
- Made from borosilicate glass which is extremely durable and heat resistant
- Does not release microplastics into the milk
- Natural Rubber Latex Round Teat (Slow Flow)
- Recommended by midwives to support natural breastfeeding.
- With anti-colic function
- All parts are made of 100% food safe material
Information about the suction cup:
The round teat encourages a similar tongue position and sucking technique as breastfeeding, as the rounded shape allows the sides of the tongue to be lifted and wrapped around the teat. This also prevents "nipple confusion" when you're both breastfeeding and bottle-feeding.
The teat is equipped with an anti-colic valve that allows air to escape, reducing air choking during feeding.
The teat is made from natural rubber latex.
This set includes:
- Glass bottle 225 ml
- 1 teat (slow flow)
- milk lock
- screw cap
- folding funnel
The baby bottle complies with the following standards on the European market:
- EN 71-3-2019
- DIN EN 12868 2017-04
- EN 1186 2002-07
- DIN CEN/TS 13130-23 2005-05
- DIN EN ISO 11885 2009-09
Manufacturer: BIBS DENMARK ApS